|“||GET OUT OF THERE! HURRY!||„|
|~ Robin to Abigail and Cam after destroying a Pink Creature|
Robin is a side character who first appeared in season 2.
Powers and Abilities
- Magic Blasts: Robin is capable of shooting of orange magical blasts as projectiles.
Due to her possessing a Bravery soul, she wields a fearless attitude and will never hesitate to hurt anyone when necessary. She also seems to be good-hearted, putting herself at risk to save others. A good example of this in Do or Die, when she stays in Toriel's school in an attempt to save people from being killed by Bete's army of pink creatures.
Robin is a young girl that has short light brown hair with spikes at its edges. Her bangs have a rather spiky appearance.
She wears an orange turtleneck that has a light orange collar. She also has khaki pants, dark brown shoes, and orange eyes.
Robin made her debut in this episode. She was seen in Toriel's school defending Cam and Abigail against Betty's army of pink creatures. Here, Cam begged her to help her find his sister Lily. Eventually, Frisk appeared, who agreed to help them.
Later, Robin and Cam found Lily, who was cornered by one of Bete's creatures. Cam quickly rushed in and saved her. But, as soon as the two siblings were escaping, another creature appeared and it killed Cam and took his soul.
Unlike Do or Die, Robin only made a cameo in this episode. She was seen attempting to escape Toriel's school with an unconscious Lily on her back. She soon escaped. Robin and Lily are supposed to have survived in this episode.
- Robin may play a bigger role in future episodes.
- Robin might not have a last name.
- In a sketch Camila made, called "Problems" which featured Lily, Abigail, Zachary, Hugo, and Seth shows that each one of them had a specific problem. However, Robin didn't appear in the sketch, which makes sense because as revealed in an amino post, and she doesn't actually have a problem in comparison to the other kids.
- In one of Camila's Tumblr posts, Robin was referred to as a boy. It is unknown if this may mean anything or not.
- Robin could possibly become a more important character later on in Glitchtale as heard in one Cami's P.O Box video.
- ↑ Robin may play a bigger role in future episodes. (Link)
- ↑ Robin might not have a last name. (Link)
- ↑ Glitchtale In a sketch Camila made called "Problems" which featured Lily, Abigail, Zachary, Hugo, and Seth shows that each one of them had a specific problem. However, Robin didn't appear in the sketch, which makes sense because, as revealed in an amino post, she doesn't actually have a problem in comparison to the other kids. (Link)
- ↑ In one of Camila's Tumblr posts, Robin was referred to as a boy. It is unknown if this may mean anything or not. (Link)
|Villains||HATE ♡ Chara ♡ Agate Lightvale ♡ Bête Noire ♡|
|Main Characters||Frisk ♡ Gaster ♡ Sans ♡ Flowey ♡/Asriel ♡ Undyne ♡ Papyrus ♡ Toriel ♡ Asgore ♡ Alphys ♡ Mettaton ♡|
|Side Characters||Jessica Grey ♡ Ellie Winterway ♡ Amber Lightvale ♡ Cam ♡ Lily ♡ Robin ♡ Abigail ♡ Seth ♡ Zachary ♡ Hugo ♡ Ronan Cass ♡ Rave Rutrow ♡ Isabelle ♡ Miasma ♡ Jessee Krovor ♡ Amai Yuki ♡ Kanashi Fukitsu ♡ Kennari ♡ Grace Rutrow ♡ Adrian Garza ♡|
|Background Characters||Temmie ♡ Burgerpants ♡ Jerry ♡ Grillby ♡ Muffet ♡ Amalgamates ♡ Alina ♡ Noah Rutrow ♡ Akumu/Pink Creature(s)/Kumuzilla ♡ Zoe Phenix ♡ Jun Youmei ♡|
|The Seven Wizards||Copper Lightvale ♡ Agate Lightvale ♡ Roy Goldburn ♡ Shane Goldburn ♡ Mila Rutrow ♡ Kody Fallenfire ♡ Rin Winterway ♡|