Bureaucrats are one level 'up' from ordinary administrators. Bureaucrats only have the ability to manipulate users rights, so this group is generally used in addition to the administrator group.
They have the ability to promote and revoke rollback, chat moderator and administrator rights as well as appointing new bureaucrats. While they cannot directly revoke another user's bureaucrat status, they can revoke their own.
|Acme Gamer||Since March 23, 2019||Active||The leader of the Glitchtale Wiki.|
|Kindnessaj||Since May 16, 2018||Active||The leader of the Glitchtale Wiki.|
|Camila2929||Since May 23, 2020||Active||The Creator of the Glitchtale.|
Administrators (also known as "admins" or "sysops") are the trusted users who are generally chosen by the community and also have access to the following tools:
- All privileges from the Discussions Moderator, chat moderator, and rollback groups.
- Delete and undo pages and files.
- Protect pages and files so they can't be edited by users without certain privileges.
- Block users from editing.
- Grant and revoke chat moderator, Discussions Moderator, or patroller rights.
- Edit the wiki's skin and format.
- Edit MediaWiki pages.
List of Administrators
|Shearvo||Since November 11, 2017||Active||Mostly does organizational things.|
|HeartLock||Since July 10, 2018||Active||Inspects Wiki contents/articles/pages.|
Content Moderators are the users who have additional tools available to moderate the wiki's content. These tools are:
- Deleting and moving the pages
- Deleting and moving the files
- Reuploading the files
- Protecting and unprotecting the pages
- Patrol pages
|Createsans||Since March 15, 2017||Semi-active||Reads the articles out loud to see if they make sense, then fixes accordingly.|
|Donutx||Since April 9, 2019||Active||Organizes articles.|
Discussions Moderators/Forum Moderators are users who have additional tools available to manage conversations in various features across the community where users are having social discussions. These tools are:
- Removing and restoring threads and replies from any user.
- Closing and reopening threads.
- In the Forum feature specifically, moderators also have the ability to manage Forum boards, move threads from one board to another, and highlight and un-highlight threads.
- Moderating chat
- Deleting blog comments
- Editing and deleting article comments
|Newt Strike||Since September 23, 2019||Active||Inspects the Wiki Forums.|
Discord Moderators are the users who have additional tools available to manage conversations in various features across the Discord server, where users are having social discussions. These tools are:
- Deleting messages.
- Moderating chat and the server.
- Banning, muting, kicking, and warning the members.
- Ability to manage channels, move topics from one channel to another, and highlight the messages.
All items (6)