Bureaucrats are one level 'up' from ordinary administrators. Bureaucrats only have the ability to manipulate users rights, so this group is generally used in addition to the administrator group.
They have the ability to promote and revoke rollback, chat moderator and administrator rights as well as appointing new bureaucrats. While they cannot directly revoke another user's bureaucrat status, they can revoke their own.
|MasterSlenderTR||Since May 7, 2017||Active||The leader of the Glitchtale Wiki.|
|Kingveir||Since June 6, 2019||Active||The Co-Writer of the Glitchtale.|
Administrators (also known as "admins" or "sysops") are trusted users, who are generally chosen by the community and also have access to the following tools:
- All privileges from the Discussions Moderator, chat moderator, and rollback groups.
- Delete and un-delete pages and files.
- Protect pages and files so they can't be edited by users without certain privileges.
- Block users from editing.
- Grant and revoke chat moderator, Discussions Moderator or patroller rights.
- Edit the wiki's skin and format.
- Edit MediaWiki pages.
List of Administrators
|GlitchtaleFan123||Since June 3, 2017||Inactive||Legacy Admin.|
|Kindnessaj||Since May 16, 2018||Active||The Oreo Idiot|
|Mysticquation||Since November 11, 2017||Active||Mostly does organizational things.|
|HeartLock||Since July 10, 2018||Active||Inspects Wiki contents/articles/pages.|
Content Moderators are users who have additional tools available to moderate the wiki's content. These tools are:
- Deleting and moving pages
- Deleting and moving files
- Reupload files
- Protecting and unprotecting pages
- Patrol pages
|AlexKunTMM||Since November 18, 2017||Active||Inspects the wiki's pages to make sure that the information and grammar are both correct.|
|Createsans||Since March 15, 2017||Semi-active||Reads the articles out loud to see if they make sense, then fixes accordingly.|
|Laura11101||Since May 21, 2018||Semi-active||Organizes articles.|
|Asianpotter1||Since September 24, 2018||Active||Collects information.|
|Acme Gamer||Since March 23, 2019||Active||Inspects & patrols Wiki contents/articles/pages & check for grammar mistakes.|
|Kofirs2634||Since March 28, 2019||Active||Adds interwiki links and fixes articles' code.|
Discussions Moderators/Forum Moderators are users who have additional tools available to manage conversations in various features across the community where users are having social discussions. These tools are:
- Removing and restoring threads and replies from any user.
- Closing and reopening threads.
- In the Forum feature specifically, moderators also have the ability to manage Forum boards, move threads from one board to another, and highlight and un-highlight threads.
- Moderating chat
- Deleting blog comments
- Editing and deleting article comments
|KirbyPKMNInkling||Since April 1, 2017||Active||Inspects the Wiki Forums.|
|Geekgal24||Since September 1, 2017||Semi-active||Inspects the Wiki Forums.|
All items (5)