Bureaucrats are one level 'up' from ordinary administrators. Bureaucrats only have the ability to manipulate users rights, so this group is generally used in addition to the administrator group.
They have the ability to promote and revoke rollback, chat moderator and administrator rights as well as appointing new bureaucrats. While they cannot directly revoke another user's bureaucrat status, they can revoke their own.
|MasterSlenderTR||Since May 7, 2017||Active||The leader of the Glitchtale Wiki.|
|Kingveir||Since June 6, 2019||Active||The Co-Writer of the Glitchtale.|
Administrators (also known as "admins" or "sysops") are trusted users, who are generally chosen by the community and also have access to the following tools:
- All privileges from the Discussions Moderator, chat moderator, and rollback groups.
- Delete and undelete pages and files.
- Protect pages and files so they can't be edited by users without certain privileges.
- Block users from editing.
- Grant and revoke chat moderator, Discussions Moderator or patroller rights.
- Edit the wiki's skin and format.
- Edit MediaWiki pages.
List of Administrators
|Mysticquation||Since November 11, 2017||Active||Mostly does organizational things.|
|Kindnessaj||Since May 16, 2018||Active||The Oreo idiot.|
|HeartLock||Since July 10, 2018||Active||Inspects Wiki contents/articles/pages.|
Content Moderators are users who have additional tools available to moderate the wiki's content. These tools are:
- Deleting and moving pages
- Deleting and moving files
- Reupload files
- Protecting and unprotecting pages
- Patrol pages
|AlexKunTMM||Since November 18, 2017||Active||Inspects Wiki contents/articles/pages.|
|Createsans||Since March 15, 2017||Semi-active||Inspects Wiki contents/articles/pages.|
|Laura11101||Since May 21, 2018||Semi-active||Inspects Wiki contents/articles/pages.|
|Asianpotter1||Since September 24, 2018||Inactive||Inspects Wiki contents/articles/pages.|
|Acme Gamer||Since March 23, 2019||Active||Inspects Wiki contents/articles/pages.|
|Kofirs2634||Since March 28, 2019||Active||Inspects Wiki contents/articles/pages.|
Discussions Moderators/Forum Moderators are users who have additional tools available to manage conversations in various features across the community where users are having social discussions. These tools are:
- Removing and restoring threads and replies from any user.
- Closing and reopening threads.
- In the Forum feature specifically, moderators also have the ability to manage Forum boards, move threads from one board to another, and highlight and un-highlight threads.
- Moderating chat
- Deleting blog comments
- Editing and deleting article comments
|KirbyPKMNInkling||Since April 1, 2017||Semi-active||Inspects the Wiki Forums.|
|Geekgal24||Since September 1, 2017||Inactive||Inspects the Wiki Forums.|
|Anoara Khatun 7||Since April 27, 2019||Active||Inspects the Wiki Forums.|
All items (5)