- For other souls and traits, see Soul Traits.
|“||You are filled with Bravery.||„|
|~ Asriel being filled with Bravery on Continue|
Bravery is a human soul trait.
The soul of those who possess bravery as a soul trait is orange. Humans who consist of a bravery soul trait may have orange hair and orange eyes, for example, Agate and Robin. This isn't always the case though, as we know that Robin's hair is her naturally brown hair rather than orange, while Agate's hair was completely orange.
Powers and Abilities
- Magic Blasts: This trait has the ability to spawn magic and throw it at their enemies as a blast.
- Weapon of Bravery: People with a bravery soul are able to make a weapon made out of magic, but it takes a lot of practice to do something like this.
- Statistics Amplification: If a Bravery soul is fighting next to other people that feel like being brave or feel self-confident, that bravery soul would get stronger as a result.
What Camila Cuevas Said About Bravery
- It is the only soul trait that can be divided into both physical, and moral aspects.
- This trait is usually balanced in each wizard, with the exception of a subject that possesses more or less of one aspect compared to the other.
- Physical Bravery resists very well with everything, that is physical pain, hard work, exhaustion or the possibility of receiving injuries, or even death.
- Moral Bravery allows the people to act correctly, despite the dishonor, shame, or social rejection you might get from your decisions.
- These aspects do not define a wizard’s magic power, but it might be an issue for the subject’s magic if it affects them personally. However, this would only happen if the two aspects are not well balanced, but as mentioned earlier, it not very likely to occur.
- The soul trait, FEAR is not a new trait, instead, it is an inverted version of Bravery that has a dark orange glow due to tampering with hate.
- Although a FEAR soul is the opposite of a Bravery soul, a Bravery soul can't beat a FEAR soul because negatives are always stronger than their positive counterpart.
- Only FEAR can come from Bravery.
- FEAR is not a natural soul trait but an artificial one.
|Human Soul Traits||DETERMINATION ♡ Justice ♡ Patience ♡ Perseverance ♡ Bravery ♡/FEAR ♡ Kindness ♡ Integrity ♡|
|Souls||Monster Soul ♡ Human Soul ♡|
|Weakened Souls||Grey Soul ♡ Empty Soul ♡|
|Combined Souls||Rainbow Soul ♡ Two-Traited Soul ♡|